Bizety LLC has updated its privacy and cookie policies to comply with European GDPR regulations. Privacy is important, and we are taking great measures to ensure we comply with your privacy and the way your information is stored and shared. When you visit any of our websites, we collect data on your visit and use it only for lawful purposes consistent with current regulations. For European countries, we use secure according to General Data Protection Regulation. Please read our policy below and make sure you understand it. We collect information from your first visit and onward. If you do not accept and agree to our policy, please stop and refrain from visiting our site. Definitions
- Cookie: we place a text-based file on your computer and mobile phone when you visit our site. We use this to collect information on your visit. More information below.
- Company: Galado Interactive Inc. is a marketing communications company based in Los Angeles. Our address is below.
- Account: For bizety.com, we sell research and have an online subscription system where we collection credit card information. We do not store credit card information and use Stripe as the payment processor. At this time, no other site accepts credits card but that might change in the future.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Other information we collect: gender, date of birth, job title, company name, demographic data, credit card, IP address, device type, OS type, browser type and name
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: 1) personalize your experience 2) manage your account 3) market research 4) provide newsletter with opt-out, analyze your activity on our sites, present you with personalized ads, marketing purposes to provide you with offers but not spam you.
- your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to? keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- You have the right to request deletion of your personal data or access to it.