2019 CDN Landscape Report Now Available
This is the 4th edition of the annual CDN Landscape Report. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the industry in 2019 and offers our views on where the market is headed in 2020 and beyond.
Currently, there are fifty CDN vendors in the market with several more in stealth mode. This report provides market revenue figures for 2018 and a forecast for 2019, along with analysis of the global market. Also, we provide an in-depth comparison of vendors in segments such as security services, edge computing, media delivery, and e-commerce.
- Report: ~30 pages
- Analysis of leaders in each segment
- Comparison of CDN offerings
- Separate Analysis on Fastly and China CDN market
- Price: $850
Audience: Buyers of CDN Services, CDNs, Startups, Investors, Cloud Service Providers, Financial Analysts, Network Operators, Cable Operators, and Investment Community
- AWS, Azure, GCP, Comcast, Akamai, Limelight, Cloudflare, Fastly, StackPath, Verizon Media, CenturyLink, Webscale, Yotta, Instart, Section.io, Cato Network, Netskope, Zscaler, Imperva, ChinaCache, BaishanCloud, ChinaNetCenter, and Kingsoft.
- Jim Davis: Former 451 Research Analyst and Founder of Edge Research Group
- Ernie Regalado: CDN Analyst and Founder of Galado Interactive and EngineCloud, Inc.